London, England: SEA LIFE Centres including the SEA LIFE London Aquarium have teamed up with Disney•Pixar to enable visitors to share the excitement of Finding Dory this summer.
A special Disney•Pixar Finding Dory event will be hosted at the Aquarium running from July 16 until September 11 2016. Visitors will be led on an interactive trail by one of the new Disney•Pixar movie’s star sea creatures Hank (voice of Ed O’Neill), a cantankerous octopus. Hank will appear in many displays revealing amazing fishy facts and providing collectible ‘letters’ which will need unscrambling at the end of the journey to earn a reward.
Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory tells the story of Dory’s quest to find her own family, with the help of Nemo and Marlin and new characters like Hank that she meets at a Californian marine rehabilitation centre and aquarium.
“Like Finding Nemo before it, the new film is likely to inspire an interest in marine life among millions of children, which is why we’re delighted to be associated with it,” commented event organiser Jamie Turner.
“We have many of the real sea creatures in our displays that the film’s characters are based on,” he continued “and with their help we believe we can reinforce the messages which are at the heart of the film, about the importance of looking after our seas and of sharing experiences with family and friends.”
12 SEA LIFE Centres will be hosting the event: London, Birmingham, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton, Loch Lomond, Manchester, Scarborough, Weymouth, Cornish Seal Sanctuary and Bray (Ireland).
BOOKING AND GETTING THERE
- Guests will be booked into a 15 minute timeslot prior to, or upon arrival, to ensure an even better experience at the attraction
- Guests are advised to check website to pre book tickets before visiting
- Best prices online at www.visitsealife.com/london
- Open 7 days a week from 10am on weekdays, and 9am on weekends, with last entry at 6pm
- Address: County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB
- Transport: Closest tube – Westminster
- Prices start from £17.95 adult and £13.25 child
AmusementParks News Bureau: email@example.com