London, England: SEA LIFE London Aquarium is declaring August ‘Shark Month’ with jaw-some free games and activities in celebration of one of the oceans’ most misunderstood and vitally important predators.
Guests will be entertained with shark-themed fun, from pinning the fin on the shark to shark inspired crafts, whilst learning fish-tastic facts along the way. The expert staff will be giving regular talks, sharing their detailed knowledge, answering guest questions and challenging many of the false myths about these magnificent creatures. And of course, there are real sharks aplenty too!
Guests will be enthralled by the shark-infested waters of the Pacific Wreck Zone, home to six species including Sand Tiger sharks, Black Tip Reef sharks, Brown Sharks and a stunning Bowmouth Guitarfish. As well as coming face-to-fin with these fascinating animals, visitors will get a better understanding of the issues sharks face in our oceans, from finning to unsustainable fishing, and what they can do to help.
All activities are free and there’s also an entire aquarium full of exciting marine species from all over the world to explore – from penguins to clownfish, seahorses to rays, poison dart frogs to red-bellied piranhas, and even a Cuban crocodile.
BOOKING AND GETTING THERE
• Shark month activities are included the entrance price to the attraction. Prices start from £19.50 per adult and £14.50 per child for attraction tickets
• Guests will be required to book in to a 15 minute timeslot prior to, or upon arrival, to ensure an even better experience at the attraction
• Guests are advised to check website to pre book tickets before visiting
• Best prices online at www.visitsealife.com/london
• Open 7 days a week from 10am on weekdays, and 9am on weekends, with last entry at 6pm
• Address: County Hall, Riverside Building, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB
• Transport: Closest tube – Westminster
AmusementParks News Bureau: email@example.com